Tuesday, August 21, 2012

JOYVILLAMUSIC.COM Is up and running!

Hey Beautifuls! So Now Joy Villa, the one an only, is in NYC promoting her music and fashionista skills. Okay, I'm talking to you in 3rd person, weird. But YES the news is true! I am now located and stationed in beautiful and fast moving NEW YORK!!! AHH! I LOVE it! Its been a constant movement towards good things. God is good and fashion is HOT! I have so much to share, I almost can't. 

But I'll try, week by week, to keep you abreast of my new New York life. So far, I have a wonderful music site and these are the special, only offered here promo pics that you can all post and promote Have fun, Streetteam!! (I won't limit how many you wanna share...go crazy, kittens;)

LISTEN here: www.joyvillamusic.com

Stay F and F (Fun and fabulous) Kings and Queens!
XOXOXO
*Joy*




1 comment:

  1. oh thank you joy for following my blog :)
    congratulations on making it new york! isn't it so exciting?
    i had a listen to your music and your voice is incredible. keep doing what you love and i know you'll go far!

    ReplyDelete